Tuesday 1 February 2011

Welcome to my post and I think you will like my topic because it talks about the present issue we have right now and its very important and something to fix about. My topic is about gas prices and why they are so high right now. I believe they are taking too much money out of our pockets and it probably could get higher in the future if they don’t do anything about to change it. The range of the prices of gas now of days is probably up to 3 dollars and up and some places are even higher than that and it’s ridiculous. You have to pay like 50 or 60 $ for a full tank of gas in your car. When i had to fill up my car it would take alot of money out of pocket and for other people probably wont pay other bills and stuff and will get fustrated. They need to do something about it about these prices because it could get worse if no one do nothing about it.

2 comments:

  1. i think that gas is way to expensive these days but we need cars cause bikes aren't fast enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. guy ur page like is black you. I like it so much. Gas prices are way to high right now. I can barely afford to drive. I Hate is because my truck takes like 70.00 dollars to fill up. so i agree totally.

    ReplyDelete